Bharti Airtel Rights Situation opened on fifth Oct 2021. The Rights Situation is priced at Rs 535 per share; 25% of the rights value is payable on the time of utility and the remaining 75% can be payable within the subsequent one or two calls.
Bharti Airtel Proper Situation particulars are as beneath:
|Rights Provide||Upto 39.23 crore fairness shares amounting to Rs 20987.39 crore|
|Value Band||Rs 535 per rights fairness share|
Software money- Rs 133.75 per share
Name money- Rs 401.25 per share
|Rights Situation opens on||Oct 5, 2021|
|Final date for market renunciation||Oct 14, 2021|
|Situation closes on||Oct 21, 2021|
|Itemizing on||BSE and NSE|
|BRLM’s||Axis Capital, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Kotak, BNP Paribas, BoFA Securities, Goldman Sachs, HDFC Financial institution, ICICI Securities, JM Financials|
Support authors and subscribe to content
This is premium stuff. Subscribe to read the entire article.
Login if you have purchased
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.
Are you sure want to unlock this post?Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?